Fully Crewed or Bareboat
Fully Crewed: from € 1500 per day
“Bare-boat” including mandatory Skipper/Engineer: from €1250 per day
A comfortable Catamaran with top shelf comfort level
Thailand, Malaysia, Burma Specialistand the Andaman Islands
This fully equiped yacht offers excellant cruising opportunities in Thailand , Burma, Malaysia ( home port Langkawi Malaysia) and even the Andaman Island. Being a modern Lagoon Catamaran the comforts are many - ample room above and below deck. Privacy is guaranteed and with self contained cabins. Nice and airy lounge area aft and cushions and awning on the foredeck.A Attentive crew consisting of skipper, chef and hostess will take care of your every need. Layback and relax!
Fully Crewed: € 1500
The yacht features four large double cabins - all have en-suite bathroom and shower facilities.All cabins are well-ventilated with electric fans and opening hatches. Additionally there are 2 single berths forwards for crew. Educat offers her guests lots of privacy.
Inside you find the galley and covered dining-reading and close by there is a large dining table in the cockpit that converts to a lounge or a extra double bed.
4 x large queen sized doubles each with toilet and shower. Huge inside and outside dining and lounge areas. Well covered cockpit with clear side curtains. Single crews quarters in bows. upstairs galley. Large bow nets
2nd Week -5% from Day 8
3rd Week -8% from Day 14
4th Week -10% from Day 21
Minimum charter period – 4 (four) days
Myanmar entry fee USD 200 – 250++ per person depending on length of stay is payable in addition to charter fee
Above rates apply if the charter starts and ends in Langkawi
If charter starts and finishes in Kauthaung, Myanmar, a relocation fee to and/or from Langkawi of €1000 applies.
Refundable Security Deposit for crewed charter: € 2,000 paid in cash to the agent or captain.
- Sailing time is unlimited during daylight hours
- Motoring time is usually limited to 4 hours a day, for additional motoring time we charge Euro 15 per hour
- 10 hours per day air conditioning is included, for additional use of air con we charge Euro 10 per hour
- No night navigation is permitted
- The captain is employed by and represents the owner. He has full responsibility for the security of the boat and the guests. He has the right to make a final decision in case of disputes or unreasonable demands.
10 guests on application
* guests to provide food and drinks for the engineer/skipper